World Sex Survey Results.

The condom manufacturer Durex carried out a world sex survey for 2002 and this is what they found. The number of times people had sex per year: 1. France 167 3. Denmark 152 4. Canada 150 10. Norway 144 13. Sweden 136 16. Finland 129 I was feeling a little happy until I saw that there were only 22 countries in total. This makes Finland look bad, and I always thought they had too much sex there. The survey also said Russian women are "generous", which I think means they sleep with many men and are not faithful. Are Slavic women usually slutty? Also in the survey, British women like to be handcuffed. This has no meaning to me. I just dont understand this. From my experience, in France they have alot of sex with the mouth. Many women and feminists dont consider this as sex. So a feminist can have sex with her mouth and still consider herself as faithful and not engaging in sex with someone else.

No comments: